Question:
I married a man 8 yrs younger than me-do you think he'll still love when Im old and grey?
Simon says
2006-03-01 07:51:00 UTC
I'm 45 yrs old now.
Twelve answers:
scott_v1963
2006-03-01 08:31:01 UTC
How could he not?

From the looks of you, he'll be the one thankful for a woman he can keep up with. You're fit, firm and fine.
justme
2006-03-01 16:05:33 UTC
Your chances of being together and happy are about the same as anyone elses if you are both mature adults. Hopefully, your relationship is not based on looks but something more substantial - trust, friendship and love with common interests.

I come from a family where almost all the men are younger. I married a man just a few years younger, my sister is married to a man 10 years younger and my Mom is married to a man my age. Also, my father-in-law is married to a woman my age.

When I said almost all the men - well, my daughter is unique - she is married to a man 10 years older than her (10 years younger than me). When I asked her jokingly "what have you learned from the women in our family?" she simply replied "Age doesn't matter!"
rkrell
2006-03-01 16:02:19 UTC
The great part of marriage is that the more you get to know your partner and the longer it lasts, the less the relationship is about looks and the more it is about the love you share. I think you will be fine, besides there are lots of hot looking older women out there.
butty-real-tiuos
2006-03-02 13:44:44 UTC
Relax babie, if thats your real picture, then, you are cute and stop giving yourself unnecessary headaches. If you husband never wanted to have you for age, am sure he was not going to marry you in the first place. Relax and enjoy!
Flint
2006-03-02 13:23:20 UTC
No. Hey, after five years of marriage, he'll be thinking of some other woman when he has sex with you. Abre las piernas mamita.
Someonesmommy
2006-03-01 16:35:58 UTC
If it is true love then it will last forever and stand the test of time.
changeling
2006-03-01 15:58:21 UTC
Heck yeah.My husband is ten years younger than me and I know he will.Look your best everyday and quit worrying!
2006-03-02 15:04:22 UTC
No problem at all as long as you keep him Hot
Pobre_Diabla
2006-03-02 01:09:59 UTC
age is stricly a mind over matter if u dont mind it doesnt matter
Lupara
2006-03-01 17:09:17 UTC
it completely depends on the case, there is no rule.Best wishes.
MissNurse
2006-03-02 15:12:11 UTC
As long as you keep him satisfied!!
2006-03-01 16:44:08 UTC