Question:
how do i know my husbands over his mistress and that he says hes in love with me more than ever it was a mista
angeleyes
2006-02-14 18:16:18 UTC
how do i know my husbands over his mistress and that he says hes in love with me more than ever it was a mista
Four answers:
?
2006-02-14 18:48:25 UTC
Test him. Tell him to go to a marriage conference with you. Just mention it. Watch his facial reaction. If he says, "bologna, i don't need marriage counsel!".............................Hmmmmmmm.....that pretty much will tell you, he thinks it's ok to cheat on you.

But, if he truly is in love with you, he will make all the arrangements for you guys to go. He will agree without a doubt. If he truly is in love......he will do everything about marriage.

If he isn't in love with you...........take a deep breath. He will just blow you and your idea off.
wollerts68
2006-02-14 18:22:10 UTC
When he stops mentioning the mistresses name in everyday conversation - and only then
jacek_1978
2006-02-14 18:39:25 UTC
A guy that cheats once will cheat again. You have to ask yourself if you can take that emotionally. As painful as it is re-evaluate your relationship. ARe you prepared to trust him again knowing that this behavior is likely to repeat itself???
Me
2006-02-14 18:44:27 UTC
look at his eye and if he looked back at your eyes he is over her