Question:
Be Honest on this one?
Krinta
2006-02-26 18:02:56 UTC
What counts the most? Looks or what is inside a person. Say you see a beautiful woman or a handsome man or you more attracted to them than say someone who isn't as good looking. Beauty fades with time so keep that in mind.
Fourteen answers:
2006-02-26 18:08:22 UTC
i think i see a beautful man ..he is in my living room holding my son..i find him handsome because im so much inlove with him..he is goodlooking he is sweet and kind and honest and loving thats what makes him handsome i havn't looked at another man in 2 years and i never will....yanno why? because i cant see another man as attractive i have thought about it i would look but it jsut wouldn't intrest me... its just lookign and seeing another person but whne i look at my husband...its so wonderful that it makes my hair stand on end and it makes me feel so happy... i dont know about some people.
Nita and Michael
2006-02-26 20:03:55 UTC
I really believe it's whats inside...beauty does fade but the soul remains..i'd choose a good hearted person in a minute before a good looking person with no heart..
lk2play4fun
2006-02-26 18:22:24 UTC
It is true looks go a long way, most people are shallow.

I have meet some people of average looks but they are so nice so interesting and so sweet they are just beautiful. It just makes you want to be near them all the time. Real beauty is what a person is how they are respected and loved by others.
57Samurai
2006-02-26 18:36:14 UTC
In the World, I think "Looks" does count, but after that, the truth comes out with his or her words....a beautiful person becomes ugly with their way of expressing, and I think an unattractive person can become beautiful through their words and thoughts...to each their own, but in the World view, I think "looks" does matter.
Valerie
2006-02-28 09:30:19 UTC
A little bit of both. I have known not so attrative men, who grew on me as I got to know them, however were still too homely and it bothered me. Maybe they did not grow on me enough. I have known attractive men who got uglier as I got to know them (must be do to their actions). Some things are hard for me to overlook, such as super duper fat, unclean, bad English skills, bad teeth. My husband is attractive but when he talks and walks he becomes more attractive. DId that answer the question honestly?
2006-02-27 01:56:59 UTC
we are attracted to the outside first then we get to know the person for their inner beauty, which sucks because I am ugly on the outside and stunning on the inside.
kielbasa7
2006-02-26 18:24:29 UTC
Usually the good looking ones that I've been with didn't think I was hot enough to be with them. Personality rarely changes much. The ones that were too good for me then, I wouldn't even consider now.

Average looks-good personality.
2006-02-26 18:29:32 UTC
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone.
pgg90789
2006-02-26 18:12:49 UTC
both i would say,if you want to say if a person is pretty and have a nasty personality.then i would say no.i would choose the person with a good personality.do you know there are people who are ugly in ways and looks too.ever met any of them.
sclady62001p
2006-02-26 18:14:13 UTC
you answered your own question beauty does fade , then what do you have nothing the grass isnt always greener on the other side
2006-02-26 18:18:08 UTC
I think what's inside is what counts.

But I don't like anyone really ugly and nerdy either.
skins48fan
2006-02-26 18:40:28 UTC
Will for me it is the person them selves
Donkey
2006-02-27 07:18:23 UTC
I don't know. Depends on how good looking.
countrygrl278
2006-02-26 18:20:37 UTC
when you love what's inside you can find ANYONE handsome.