Question:
since the usa doesnt allow same sex marriage where can i go that will?
getcuriouswithgeorge
2006-02-16 08:48:10 UTC
my girl friend and i want to marry where is the easiset place to live that allows this what will we need to do to go to this place? please help
Six answers:
dance_chica_2005
2006-02-16 09:36:32 UTC
you can get married in massachusetts or canada, but that doesn't necessarily mean that your state has to honor the marriage. good luck
2006-02-16 09:05:07 UTC
US does allow same sex marriages but only in some states you can go there and then come back home, youll still be married and youll be happy "*&^ all does people that are against it" im straight but it sucks to see people that want to get married not be able too. Who are they to tell you whats right and whats wrong?
bkinum1
2006-02-16 09:00:00 UTC
the usa does allow the same sex marrige. You may just have to move to another state.
mirth68
2006-02-16 08:59:38 UTC
I think you can get legally married in Massachuttes? Great state by the way... Honeymoon in Provience Town (P-Town). It's wonderful.
arielwhi
2006-02-16 08:57:21 UTC
please go to france
theace0804