Question:
can a man, who use to be a playboy, remain faithful and loyal to his wife and not go back to his old ways?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
can a man, who use to be a playboy, remain faithful and loyal to his wife and not go back to his old ways?
27 answers:
gabby
2006-02-27 04:39:09 UTC
My first response would be yes, but to be totally honest, it would really just depend on the man and his morals. I used to work for a man and he was something else. I mean good looking, wealthy, smart, funny and very easy going. When we would talk at the office because we had a lot in common (family, interests, etc.) I realized his wife did not share alot of his passions. This normally would cause one to stray. However he said he got it all out of his system before he met her and setteled down. He is faithful to the end. Hope this helps. Good luck and God bless.
xcytzenic7
2006-02-27 04:40:55 UTC
Of course..

When a man found the right women,who made him change from head to toe,who made him realize of true love,he can certainly be faithful and loyal to his wife.

Unless,this man got married to a woman who is just moderate,who didn't make him go 'upside down',who wasn't the women that could change him,then it is hard for the man to remain faithful to his wife. Hard,not impossible.
2006-02-27 04:41:06 UTC
if he admits that he is what he use to be or if u can see that he is changing then he will change back but sometimes plp change to good and stay that way i mean when u grow older u realize the more important things in life and u change i knw lot of plp that were playboys and now they r chnaged because they have grown and they realized their mistake and now they have a family and they do stay true to their wife.
Elisha Abaddon
2006-02-27 04:41:21 UTC
Absolutely. The temptation will always be prevalent in his life, but love and lessons of life create a will to change. If the will to change is built on a greater foundation (such as Christ), temptation won't break down the walls which fortify the temple.
michie711
2006-02-27 04:40:52 UTC
Only if he wants to remain faithful. I always say, if there is a will there is a way. Anyone, man or woman, will cheat if they want to and the partner can't do anything to stop it.
allstarlight
2006-02-27 04:40:05 UTC
If he;s a real man, you never hear of playman only play boy's. A man who can't stay loyal to his wife is just a piece of useless ****.
nopers
2006-02-27 04:43:39 UTC
Very unlikely unless he has had a change in his life across the board, spiritually. It is possible, though. I wonder if he would be open to a support group or personal accountability partner?
2006-02-27 04:38:21 UTC
If his wife is hotter than any of the other girls around I am sure he will be quite faithful...most men don't like to downgrade.
lk2play4fun
2006-02-27 04:41:30 UTC
If he has found the right woman he can. Although it maybe tough for the trust factor may take a while.
2006-02-26 20:55:59 UTC
YES HE CAN! I married a man who use to be a real ladies man. He was also an over the road truck driver, so every truck stop they have these lot lizards they call them. Nowadays just called hookers or whatever. We met, later in life, he has changed immensley. He says he could never be unfaithful to me, he has never loved anyone like me. Don't ever sell someone short you might later learn to love. It depends on the man. I changed my man's thinking in a lot of ways he says. It just takes the right woman to make a man faithful.
dave_dash
2006-02-27 04:36:21 UTC
Yes, it depends on the person. Sometimes people go through phases.
Mandy
2006-02-27 04:36:32 UTC
Only if you want to, I mean, do think that you just can't control yourself? If you want to be faithful, it is easy. But if you have to convince yourself, it probably won't work
XxAngelWisexX
2006-02-27 04:36:57 UTC
If the man is committed than yes.
sarahi77009@sbcglobal.net
2006-02-27 05:02:47 UTC
DR. PHIL SAYS:

What he did yesterday, he will do today, UNLESS a major event happens to disrupt his rountine of unfaithfulness.
salsaluv
2006-02-27 04:36:21 UTC
i doubt it. especially if he's questioning it now.

sorry didn't realize you were the wife.. but i don't think he wd probably go bk to his old ways. temptation is strong.
dontye1
2006-02-27 04:38:50 UTC
only if his wife is willing to play with him only thing heis looking for is someone who can understand him
stephenedwardo
2006-02-27 04:37:24 UTC
Yeah, but it will be a lot of work. Don't give him any reason to go looking elsewhere.
tooyoung2bagrannybabe
2006-02-27 05:04:00 UTC
Of course.
rainbowdayof76
2006-02-27 04:39:21 UTC
yes if he's commited in his heart and motivated to stay with the women he loves.
WOW!
2006-02-27 04:36:28 UTC
ummmm.... if u work it out everyday with ur life and at the same time with ur relationship!
Mike
2006-02-27 04:39:34 UTC
have a hot friend he doesn't know about hit on him...or have an open (but safe) relationship!!!!weee
hockeyplaya889
2006-02-27 04:40:18 UTC
People don't change
2006-02-27 04:38:02 UTC