Question:
do u miss your exes when u r in bed with ur partner?
queery
2006-04-03 10:25:12 UTC
do u miss your exes when u r in bed with ur partner?
Twenty answers:
alainall
2006-04-03 10:28:41 UTC
I think everyone does. I know I do. Each relationship you end up in always has its positives and negatives. You will carry a little piece of your exes with you that you will miss always.
2006-04-03 17:47:30 UTC
Last night, I dreamed all night long about "being" with my ex, probably because he told me he was coming to town. My ex was way more exciting in bed than my current partner. My husband is better in every other way, just not that one. When I got together with my current partner, I had to mourn the fact that I would never get to sleep with my ex again because I would never cheat.
gandara4
2006-04-03 17:34:22 UTC
That is a very good question.

In my opinion, you certainly do. But lets look at it this way, how come they became exes? That point will vary and will affect your memories of the exes. If yours were good,although not great, I believe you will be affected a lot.

If you have intimate dreams about your exes; look out, it is going to take a long time to recover to the point that you just know who they are but will not have those dreams.

I have been divorce for 7 years, and she still finds her way into my dreams sexually. Nothing I can do.
Oliver
2006-04-03 17:31:26 UTC
Have you ever thought about how your erotic identity is formed? Take some time to revel in thinking about your previous lovers, and appreciate what they taught you and inspired you to enjoy. It'll be worth it. Our sexuality has more silken threads wrapped up in it than an exotic Perisan rug! Oh, and the answer is a huge yes!
timestamps
2006-04-03 17:36:47 UTC
My ex's were fantastic lovers, just fantastic

I miss many activities that we did together.

This partner just doesn't like to "play" the same, or

play as much with toys, dhe's missing out on sooo much!!!!
la_la_la
2006-04-03 17:29:38 UTC
No. The thought of my exes makes me cringe and throw up in my mouth a little.
2006-04-03 17:32:58 UTC
yes I do sometimes. sometimes i think that my ex is better than my current partner in the "bed" aspect.

;o)
sarahparkerleo
2006-04-03 18:17:29 UTC
No way! My 2nd husband is so much better in everything we do. I have never thought about ex's with my new man!!
gktorr
2006-04-03 17:38:43 UTC
No, but if you do you dont need to be having a second partner yet!
eckhart
2006-04-03 17:32:03 UTC
I've only had a few girlfriends because I take relationships seriously. I haven't had that problem because I don't date after a break-up until I'm ready.
goodgirl6826
2006-04-03 17:28:44 UTC
If you miss your ex ten go to him
deltawakegirl
2006-04-03 17:27:35 UTC
nope, they are an ex for a reason...if you feel that way, your not in bed w/the right person
Babygurl
2006-04-03 17:35:05 UTC
nope unless they are really bad in bed.
holymoley
2006-04-03 17:28:08 UTC
no.. cus my partner is sexier than my ex.
help me
2006-04-03 17:27:41 UTC
what kind of question is this are you trying to make trouble?
titlelady27
2006-04-03 18:15:58 UTC
no that is why they are ex's
bamafan_tide
2006-04-03 17:28:44 UTC
no, but sometimes I think about them when i'm, you know, alone
n4il_p0lish2000
2006-04-03 17:26:58 UTC
only sometimes
recipe_addict