Question:
What can I do to make sex a little more comfortable?
I love to laugh hahahaha
2006-01-31 12:14:54 UTC
I got married and tried to lose my virginity on my wedding night, but it was too painful. We've worked on it and I can take him in now but it feels like he's bumping into something in there that hurts( especially when I'm on top). Is that normal? Could there be something wrong?
Sixteen answers:
Sully
2006-01-31 13:01:28 UTC
Initially the experience if rough on you.

You do not know how to teach your pertner what feels good, and what hurts. because you have not explored your sexuality.

Only by getting sexually educated, and some trial and error do you become comfortable with your sexuality. The problem usually is by the time you begin to understand your body you may have totally alienated your hubby sexually. That is usually how marrital afrairs start.

First you need to learn what the hyman is. That is the membrane you keep hitting that ruptured the first time you had intercourse. As you become more sexually active this membrane will be torn. to open the vagin" for sexual intercourse. While this may not be the most accurate discreption please bear with me.

What I would suggest if you and your husband learn how to stimulate you a bit more. you can do this with his hands, your hands or even orally. ( most women come to enjoy this method a great deal) and I have to admit I enjoy arousing my wife this way primarily for her satisfaction.

You can also Condition your vagin* by learning to use Dild*'s Vibrators, and other "TOYS"

I would suggest you learn this privately the first few times so you can overcome the akwardness on your part.

Once you have experienced your new found sexu*l awakening please share the information with your husband, by communicating your "NEED" you will inpower him with knowledge on how to maintain a healthy sexual relationship with his wife, and he will not need to visit the girl at work in the form of an Affair.

The information I listed below should help. You can find further Sexual information on the web if your interested enough to go looking for it.

God Bless
Lady_Bluerose_2000
2006-01-31 20:30:40 UTC
I don't think there is nothing wrong. Since you're just losing your virginity you will experience some pain for a couple of weeks (though this varies within different individuals) until you are fully stretched by his manhood. When having sexual intercouse don't skip out on foreplay this will help in relaxing you more and possible help with knocking the pain out. Also try using some lubricant. Not everyone that is sexually stimulated produces enough natural lubricant, which in turn can have a tendency to cause some pain from friction.
sis
2006-01-31 20:34:15 UTC
Nothing's wrong with you. I had the same experience. I was too tight. No matter how long the foreplay was, it would still hurt. It stopped hurting when I got pregnant. Since then, it has always been enjoyable. Do you want kids? I have one and consider it as enough. But sometimes I miss the extremely good sex during pregnancy. Anyway, I am okay now, no more pains in sex.
2006-01-31 20:34:04 UTC
He is bumping your cervix, the opening to your uterus. Your uterus is the organ that holds your baby when you get pregnant

This is very painful and has happened to me alot. Tell him you need more foreplay. At least 15 to 20 minutes.

Us women are a lot like men, in the sense that we get a "hard on" too. We get longer inside, it just takes us a little bit longer. After a sufficient amount of foreplay your uterus will move up and out of the way. If it doesn't move up and out of the way, you may have a prolapsed uterus. I have one of the also. Which means your cervix is way low.

If I were you I would go to the doctor anyway. Just to be sure.

I take a Tylenol before sex and it helps me alot!
Life is great!
2006-01-31 20:30:16 UTC
Sounds like he is a bit big for now. Being on top is probably not a good idea, considering that is when you will be taking it all... Try different positions and if it still hurts after awhile consult your ob/gyn. Be sure your man is spending the time it takes to make you comfortable and wet for him. If you need to use some lube (like ky) or something. Good luck. It shouldn't be painful....
John S
2006-01-31 20:20:07 UTC
Um, Take far more time with the foreplay and warming up to the sexual experience. Men tend to go way too fast bu as I learned through my experience being married before, woman have to get "wet" and all excited. That takes a while and some time. try that out. It depends mostly upon the woman. Men are like microwave ovens. We see breasts and a naked wife and were ready there and then! With woman its way different. If it hurts more and more then I would consult a doctor.
dave
2006-01-31 21:09:14 UTC
Ok you need to let that man of your tear you up like newspaper because it was made to stretch, if you can push an 8lbs football through there an all night bumping session should surely liberate your girl junk, and besides take it from behind (not in the behind) that will loosen you right up.
Sunny
2006-01-31 20:27:14 UTC
I think following could be possible for you not enjoying it when he is inside you:

* You are not hot enough. Maybe lots of foreplay is needed to lubricate it enough, so that the desire and lubrication helps.

* Maybe you need few of the missionary love makings with slow and steady love, till it makes good enough space.

* or you can try some artificial one and make some space for the real thing (Don't try too much, then you will complain it otherwise)

All the best
Life lover
2006-02-01 01:34:32 UTC
No Pain No Gain, No seriously though , you should see a doctor because there could be something wrong with you.
a_fire_inside
2006-01-31 20:30:15 UTC
Like someone else said, you just need more lubrication. If not, then see a doctor, sometimes the "cherry" won't pop because the skin is too thick.
♥*♥Bahamian Gal♥*♥
2006-01-31 20:19:39 UTC
it's normal becasue your still tight thats why it feels that way just give it time and sometimes its good to take pain sometimes lkke i said just give it time it will adjust to your husband penis
2006-01-31 21:46:33 UTC
No, just keep practicing! You will like it more and more as time goes on.
2006-01-31 20:21:39 UTC
It could be he's hitting your cervix. Don't go in so far, and see if that helps.
moyvoloy
2006-01-31 20:19:08 UTC
deal with the pain
messagebeliever
2006-01-31 20:20:12 UTC
ok, well this makes me wonder if maybe he's like too big. seriously, not joking. if that's not the case then i dunno. maybe you're too small. i'm a virgin so what do i know about it anyhow.
ureal
2006-01-31 20:20:35 UTC
make sure hes in the right hole