Question:
can you love and have sex with three different women?
ctownparts
2006-03-19 07:27:27 UTC
can you love and have sex with three different women?
Eight answers:
2006-03-19 07:32:18 UTC
I suppose you could, but would you want to hurt 3 women when they find out you're doing the others. You've heard of a woman scorned, what happens when its 3?
tracycat_2
2006-03-19 15:55:00 UTC
To answer your question. The answer is no you can love three different women. I have been to where I thought I loved 3 different men and after I thought about it I realized I loved 1 more than the other 2. You can love them but you wont love all 3 of them the same. You will love 1 more than the other and remember you can have sex with anyone and not love them.
Hea Dude !
2006-03-19 19:06:46 UTC
Definitely .That happened to me when I was younger But sooner or later U will have 2 choose one .U will start forgetting who's who's and calling one the other ones name That will get U into a lot of trouble .I stayed with all of them for 2 yrs. Then a good friend of mine who liked one Ratted me out .Spilled all the beans.I don't want to tell U what happened Next but it wasn't pretty .P.S. I hope they don't all live in the same town .I had 2 going to 2 collage and the other one had an apartment But don't move in . I would visit each one at there schools 4 three to 4 days at a time .But holidays get real tough they all want U to spend time with them . Lieing comes natural after a while and it Gets Very Expensive to .I don't know what else 2 tell U but good luck & hang in there because it doesent happen to many guy.And yes I loved all of them .
moonlight666
2006-03-19 15:32:06 UTC
You can truly love only one of them, even though you have sex with all three.
sam
2006-03-19 15:36:10 UTC
u can have sex with three diff women, coz its depeands upon your nature and physical satisfaction. but u can love one and only one women coz love can not be share by other.

so do sex with three or more than that but love alawys with one.
Drummer
2006-03-19 15:38:33 UTC
Yes, of course you can. I wouldn't recommend it, unless all of the women know about it. Because, if they don't, you don't truly love anyone but yourself.
jessica rabbit
2006-03-19 15:53:49 UTC
you can physically....but when one of them finds out about the ther....somebody is gonna whop your azz......and then you are gonna cry like the little boys you are acting like.....
Angelbub
2006-03-19 15:31:35 UTC
That sounds gross...