Question:
my parents hate him coz he's not well off...we have a 7-month old baby but we're not together...any advice?
aeviery
2006-04-04 08:43:53 UTC
my parents hate him coz he's not well off...we have a 7-month old baby but we're not together...any advice?
Eleven answers:
Ginny K
2006-04-04 08:49:32 UTC
I lived this situation for 10 long years! Sometimes, parents have a valid reason for disliking their daughter's man. How does he treat you? Does he take care of his child? Does he hold a job? If it's just about social status I would tell your parents that it's your life and your decision and stick to it! If there are valid reasons for their opinion perhaps you should re-examine your choice.
optimismopski
2006-04-04 09:01:08 UTC
I think you should focus on the 'why we aren't together' part instead of worrying about money or your parents' opinions. Just because you have a child together doesn't necessarily mean you should BE together-- it takes trust, honesty, open lines of communication and at least a little in common. Don't force yourself into something or try to talk yourself into something just because you think you should.
carlas1200
2006-04-04 08:56:16 UTC
Your parents shouldnt judge him. Can you see that he may change? Does he have goals? A child may be all he needs to get motivated to become something more. Do you love him? Talk to him to see what his goals are. A child between the two of you can change alot. The love of this child may do wonders.. I hope so. Good luck
2016-10-09 07:39:56 UTC
an similar component surpassed off with my son. I did some analyze on line and placed 2 issues that must be the project...wanting extra food or lack of naps in the course of the day. i do not understand how no longer snoozing in the course of the day makes them awaken at evening yet that is precisely what change into taking position!! I further some extra oz. of formulation in the course of the day and were given a time-honored nap agenda and he starting up snoozing by skill of the evening back! solid luck!!!
.
2006-04-04 08:48:15 UTC
Forget your parents parents are out to ruin their kids lifes its in their job discription. I say get back together with your boyfriend to try and make it work Your baby needs both parents not just one parent. You do what you have to do dont pay attention to your parents if they dont like it they are going to have to deal with it.
2006-04-04 08:52:17 UTC
2 pts
2006-04-04 08:49:37 UTC
He needs to get his sh*t together and take care of himself before he can take care of you and the baby.
darcidaze
2006-04-04 08:45:49 UTC
money is not everything,but with a baby in the picture maybe he can show other ways how is is good....
SPACEGUY
2006-04-04 08:46:06 UTC
tell ur parents to get over it and grow up
2006-04-04 08:45:56 UTC
well some parent are jsut like that if you love him stay with him.
2006-04-04 08:46:21 UTC
if he's a good father, the nothing else matters.