Question:
Should we ban interracial marriage?
jcocean82
2006-02-23 15:32:02 UTC
Should we ban interracial marriage?
Sixteen answers:
Pipsy
2006-02-23 20:50:33 UTC
Should we ban interracial marriage?? How about we not let women or blacks vote while we're at it.

How can you ban love? If two healthy adults want to be together, there is nothing anyone should do to stop it.

Especially if it is shear stupidity standing in the way.
bsfry
2006-02-24 00:17:24 UTC
Heck no! Have you ever seen the study where they built a composite image of peoples of all races? The results were some very beautiful people. Could you just imagine the kick-a** gene pool we'd have if we all integrated?
justanotheruser
2006-02-23 23:53:45 UTC
Yes, if you are talking about say, Humans and Lions marrying that's sick. Of course if you're using the tern "race" to deal with members insdide the Human race, then interacial marriage should be find.
Tag Your It
2006-02-24 00:56:04 UTC
Only if it is truly interracial . . . like human and dolphin . . .

Human and Human (doesn't matter what color) is perfect . . . because they are the same race and species (homo sapiens).

And if you are stupid enough to still get hung up on color . . . it has been scientifically and gentically proven that we are all the same color . . . it is just that our skin absorbs sunlight at different rates . . . . thus darkening the pigmentation.
Lyon D.
2006-02-23 23:36:57 UTC
Nope. What is wrong with interracial marriages?
Dharma
2006-02-23 23:47:56 UTC
NO, LOVE IS LOVE no matter what shape or form it may take it love. its like telling me not to marry a hispanic when i'm white. Like i said before love is love
Nita and Michael
2006-02-24 03:05:31 UTC
no way,,why should we ban that? we are all people no matter what color we are...two people who love each other should be able to get married no matter what there race...god says love one another as i have loved you...he never said love your own race as i have...
mythoughts
2006-02-23 23:42:56 UTC
I dont understand how this question can even be brought up. It`s so ignorant. Im not saying youre ignorant, just the question.
Greenis
2006-02-24 00:22:35 UTC
I don't think so. Almost everyone is multiracial, maybe Irish, German, African American, French, Native American, you get the picture.
kari
2006-02-24 00:09:23 UTC
why would you want to ban it? we're all people, why cant people who look different get married? thats a silly question.
Mod
2006-02-23 23:40:16 UTC
No and your additional details answer the question...love is colorless...
x_tcee_007
2006-02-24 01:39:03 UTC
Whether or not we should doesn't matter. It won't ever happen anyway.
2006-02-23 23:36:10 UTC
i don;t think it even could be
jennifer_elaine83
2006-02-24 03:12:14 UTC