Question:
what do i do my fiance left me and wont contact me? do I try to find her or do nothing? I'm DYING!?
RodLW
2006-02-10 15:26:59 UTC
what do i do my fiance left me and wont contact me? do I try to find her or do nothing? I'm DYING!?
Eleven answers:
fiestyredhead
2006-02-10 16:46:21 UTC
Well, if you are concerned for her safety then try to find her. Maybe call someone in her family, or one of her girlfriends to see if they know her whereabouts. If things just went bad and she has cut off contact with you then let things be. Let her contact you. She may just need some space to think things through. She might be breaking all contact with you because she is moving on and this is the only way she can do it. It won't be easy. And it's probably driving you out of your mind, but it'll get easier in time. Find things to keep you physically and mentally busy so you don't dwell on it. Lean on your friends. You've got to get out of the house every now and then too. See funny movies. Listen to upbeat music. Not depressing stuff.
mamayer6
2006-02-10 15:43:30 UTC
Do nothing go on with your life and start by dating other women. Your fiance may come back and then again she may not . In the mean time you may find that one special person who wants You. Forget the fiance
mickeylynn1999
2006-02-10 16:32:10 UTC
Time heals all wounds, but for now just wait a little and let the ball go into her court and see what she does next. In tbe mean time get involded with something else you like to do to keep your mind off her.
2006-02-10 17:17:21 UTC
I would try and find her so you can at least try to sort out what problems you two must have been having. If you find her and she insists on ending it, at least you will have peace of mind. Good Luck
2006-02-10 17:05:14 UTC
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You left out WHY she left you.

Answer that lil question and maybe you'll get some answers you can rely on.

Come on now.
breaker
2006-02-10 16:13:35 UTC
love sometime sucks but thats life,i went thru it myself,yes it hurts,the best thing is to just find a rebound until further notice with her
chacha777
2006-02-10 15:36:33 UTC
Calm down, it's not the end of the world. You're not dying, you're overreacting.
Krinta
2006-02-10 19:39:48 UTC
This can only mean she doesn't wish to speak with you. Give her time and if she comes back than it was meant to be...if not it wasn't. Sorry, about your lost.
boo4yoo
2006-02-10 17:02:18 UTC
Cold Feet? Go out & have some fun:)
2006-02-10 16:50:56 UTC
well obviously she is finidhed with you so maybe you just need to give her some space until she is redy to tell you what she wants.
♥Mari♥
2006-02-10 15:44:30 UTC
just wait. maybe she just want some space. she'll call u when she is ready. u are so exaggerated. did u do something that made her leave?