Question:
Is lunch with a male friend on V-day wrong? If my husband had lunch with a female friend today I'd say HELL YA
rannick
2006-02-14 09:05:17 UTC
Is lunch with a male friend on V-day wrong? If my husband had lunch with a female friend today I'd say HELL YA
Five answers:
2006-02-14 09:22:37 UTC
It all depends on the circumstances and your relationship with your husband. It sounds to me like you and your husband have a strong bond of trust. I would say as long as it is a lunch that happens to take place on the 14th of Feb, then I don't see a problem.

Obviously if this is a romantic lunch where you might be tempted to violate your marriage vows, it probably isn't a good idea. On the other hand, you might have an open marriage... I don't know.

Basically though... if you are having lunch with a friend who happens to be of the opposite sex on a Tuesday in Feb, I don't see the problem.
3littlebirds
2006-02-14 21:37:49 UTC
you just answered your own question. If you think its wrong for your husband to have lunch with a female friend on vday, then why wouldnt it be wrong for you to have lunch with a male friend on vday
2006-02-14 17:22:39 UTC
If you have a significant other the only other man/woman you should be having lunch or anything else with is them. Leave no room for suspisions or chance! EVER---Avoid it, believe me you';ll be better off. It will only cause headaches!
instant_karma
2006-02-14 17:07:12 UTC
yeah, i'd say it's wrong! I wouldn't want my guy having lunch with some other lady on V-day! I know he wouldn't want me to either!
2006-02-14 19:55:04 UTC
why do you wish to have lunch with another man on v-day? sounds like something fishy is going on here. you want to OK your man spending time w/another girl to justify spending time w/another guy.you are married- v-day is for lovers-UNDERSTAND??!!