Question:
My husband had an affair for 11 months! when i found out about it he ended it that day. For the last year and?
sexybutterscotchcream
2006-02-15 21:01:04 UTC
half he has been trying to get me back. he said he's sorry and he was never going to leave me. the other woman calls me all the time to tell me with he doing! which is nothing. she can't understand why he not with her because we are not together. he want nothing to do with her and she can't stand it. why would he have an affair if he didn't want to leave me! i just can't forgive him it to hard!
Three answers:
the_silverfoxx
2006-02-15 21:35:45 UTC
i knoe exacley you feel i have been in your shoes my best advise to you is get rid of him life is to short to greeve for someone. who cant be trusted feel free to keep me informed this is my real username . get out and get on with your life ?
MONICA
2006-02-16 05:58:34 UTC
I don't think you should give him the time of day. If he really wanted to work it out he would not have left you the 1st day he knew you knew. If you take him back it is like teaching him that it was acceptable for you. Don't lower your standards to say you are happy, make them higher.

I would have a different opinion had he cared when you found out originally. Good luck. There are many many other men out there.
pappu
2006-02-16 05:49:00 UTC
In my openion you should give him a chance to correct his mistake but be careful life is very difficult without him. Try to forget everything and I am sure your happiness will return back to you. Do u have have kids? If yes then never think about separation. You can not give them all the best without him. So please think again. Thanks