Question:
If I'm thinking about meeting a married woman and I'm married. Am I crazy, what should I do.?
mneva
2006-01-31 11:34:18 UTC
My wife recently had an internet and m"meeting" affair. I never thought of one before. I am sad and am thinking of just meeting this other woman to find someone to feel intimate with. I'm not sure why, but my WIFE AND ANOTHER GUY MAKES ME WANT TO GO KISS ANOTHER WOMAN, OR AT LEAST BE HELD OR SHOWN SOMe affection from hger. please help.
Fourteen answers:
Life is great!
2006-01-31 11:43:16 UTC
Don't do it. My grandma always said two wrongs don't make a right. If you want things to work out with your wife, trust me this will only make things worse. If you can't forgive your wife, then wait until it is completely over before you see anyone else. Then you will know you did everything you could and everything the right way. There is nothing wrong in the way you feel. It is normal when we are hurt to either seek revenge or just plain love from someone else.

Close your eyes! Really do it. Wrap your arms around yourself tight. Squeezeeeeeeee. Don't let go yet..... not yet.... okay.. That is a hug from me to you.
nsteadofgolfing
2006-01-31 20:06:28 UTC
Its hard to answer... Different for others... but my take is simple. Cut to the Chase and move on, Divorce. Dont step into an affair. As a man, you will find that ultimately you will meet cool women who are straight up and dont need to use you as a relationship standby. They will find you, you will meet then have a healthy conscience. Life is too short to live unhappy. Neither of you are happy, but then it is your feelings and investment that you have to deal with. Talk to her, and let her know that it may be time for the both of you to move on. No man or woman likes to be deceived... and there are far too many in this world that are selfish, inconsiderate, and ambivalent toward others. I cant stand a liar and no one else really does either.
HEY YOU!
2006-01-31 19:38:39 UTC
Hello, I know exactly how u feel! I am in a commited relationship, just had a child with my mate. And I found out he had been talking to another woman, basically everytime he wasnt with me, he was on the phone with her. (Cell phone records) I wanted to find someone else also, just for revenge. BUT 2 WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT! If there is really something going on with your wife and this other guy and u feel u can no longer trust her, LEAVE! It is hard to have a relationship when there is no trust. THEN go meet and find someone else u can trust and be happy with....
bigbird17
2006-01-31 19:43:28 UTC
Sounds like there is alot of things going wrong in your marriage. But 2 wrongs don't make a right. I kmow pay back would make you feel better, but it solves nothing. Maybe you need time to get over your wifes mishap before you run to someone else. When you bring alot of people into an affair, more people get hurt.
Kristian
2006-01-31 19:42:37 UTC
I really think you need to talk to your wife about this. An affair is a HUGE step to take in a marriage. Absolutely make sure you know what you're doing and that you know the consequences. It is ultimately up to you, so you have to do some soul-searching and make sure its worth it. Ecspecially if you have children. If you only do it online, like cyber sex, then I would say thats alright. Anything physical could get you into trouble.
Ex-SAAB man
2006-01-31 19:44:22 UTC
So you are thinking of making another man feel as bad as you do?

Ask your wife if she wants to stay committed. It is a yes or no answer, do not accept maybe. Sorry to say it but your wife is being a fool and there may not be anything you can do about it.

Jumping into another relationship will only screw up someone else.

Hang in there buddy.
eternallegs
2006-01-31 22:52:45 UTC
It sounds like you are just hurting. Don't act on it!! It's like doing something when you are drunk and then regretting it when you sober up. Going to "kiss another woman" is NOT fair to the other woman because of the reason you are kissing her. I understand the need for affection, but dont drag someone else into this mess. Don't hurt someone else just because you are hurting.

Try hard to talk to your wife, seek counseling (not with your wife, on your own first), talk to a really good friend or relative, but don't drag another person into your despair.

When a man kisses me I want it to be because he is attracted to me, NOT because his wife is with another guy, that's crazy and disrespectful to the innocent woman.

Don't hurt someone else because you are hurting...try talking it out with friends or relatives or go to counseling, but please dont drag an innocent bystander into this pain.
2006-01-31 22:35:56 UTC
Yes you are crazy. If your wife cheated confront her and tell her that you know about her Internet meeting. Both of you need to talk to a marriage counselor before it is too late!
jewel
2006-01-31 19:42:55 UTC
obviously there is something that is missing out of your marriage that ya'll are passing to other people. Is the flame out in your marriage? Maybe ya'll should take time out to talk over what is wrong in the marriage than communicating and advancing to other people.
onikoje
2006-01-31 19:58:48 UTC
Rather than you going deeper in a "wrong"; stay strong.

Begin to love your wife all over again.

Start wooing her all over again.

Dont repay a wrong with a wrong.

God will help you if you allow Him...
"G"
2006-01-31 19:39:20 UTC
if u consider what ur wife did to be a violation then divorce her *** if not go and get ur rocks off
Mandy
2006-01-31 19:54:38 UTC
2 wrongs don'tmake a right. right now you have the moral upper hane, don't let something stupid put you on the same level as her.
Life lover
2006-02-01 01:41:05 UTC
Maybe you should join a swingers group and keep it in the (FAMILY) so to speak.
servant4u
2006-01-31 19:39:38 UTC
Thou shall not commit adultery.