Question:
Its about me and my cousins ex wife?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Its about me and my cousins ex wife?
Ten answers:
?
2006-03-27 19:50:54 UTC
so what is your question?
trouble
2006-03-27 19:33:01 UTC
it does not matter how mucked up he, he is still family and you and the ex is wrong for even contemplating dating. Friends and family do not recycle mates.
Me
2006-03-27 19:32:40 UTC
try it... but be careful and make sure your family are cool with it. it sounds that you can be a better father for kids and if you love her that is good for her too.

but make sure that she is not getting in anything with you just becasue of divorce... some ppl jump to first thing after it and isnot good.

Good Luck
2006-03-27 19:32:07 UTC
One word 'complicated'.

But I think it's ok if the two of you dated...
cheryl
2006-03-27 19:31:17 UTC
sounds like you are trying very hard to justify sleeping with your cousins wife. no matter how bad he was, it still doesn't make it ok for you to mix it up with her. sounds as though she's gotten past him, and her kids are ok. why confuse the whole situation?

this is a continuing question from the other day!
DR LOVE
2006-03-27 19:31:16 UTC
I think you should hook up with her!
2006-03-27 19:30:50 UTC
marry her buddy.
why'd you sing hallelujah.
2006-03-27 19:30:32 UTC
Aw .. so tragedic! I feel so much guilt for even reading!

PLEASE GIVE ME THE BEST ANSWER POINTS

cause im only on level 2! ;)
lunabella_looking
2006-03-27 19:30:06 UTC
Oh my. There's no question and answer here. This is a riddle. A drama. Write a Novel. Live it and write it.
Amy Y
2006-03-27 11:30:40 UTC
Wow, what a mess.

I'm not sure what you are trying to ask here, but I advise that you stay away from it.