Question:
im white and the father of my 3 kids is pakistan and he wants 2 marry should i?
noo noo
2006-04-03 06:09:47 UTC
he want to get marride because his parents say he is living in sin what do i do
23 answers:
southern belle
2006-04-15 22:34:42 UTC
If you have to ask, then no. Why haven't y'all married before now? Do you love him? Do you want to marry him? Be honest with yourself and you'll know the right answer for you....
grandegringoslocowife
2006-04-11 09:25:59 UTC
We all live in sin anyways. God realizes that people sin, he wants us to ask for forgiveness. What if you guys get married and then down the road want a divorce. That is considered a sin too. I would make sure that you really want to marry. Discuss it, go to pre-marriage counseling. In my opinion, you can be with someone forever and not go thru the courts to get married. But, then again, I have been burned with divorce, so I am sure that my views are jaded. Best Wishes!
Goodspeed
2006-04-03 06:18:45 UTC
It happens all the time, however, make sure your doing it because you both want to...if you understand and agree with what his parents are saying, I would suggest getting married...evidently, it has worked out this far, what changes socially should all have been made by now, you've already had 3 kids with him...I am not sure why you would question marrying him.
CUPCAKE
2006-04-03 06:26:37 UTC
You dont get married nowadays just because your living in sin.Many married couples get divorced because they found out that they are not compatible, even though they're married it doesnt stop them to have affairs left and right. Girl if you're no longer in love with the man your with and he's not worth it, you don't have to get married just to show people that your a saint.
Jess4rsake
2006-04-15 23:43:56 UTC
If you loved him enough to bear three children by him, what reason could there be for you not wanting to marry your children's father? What were you thinking when you were having sex with him? His parents are RIGHT. Marry him and make it work unless you have someone else you feel would make a better husband and father for your three children.
stupendous94
2006-04-15 20:21:15 UTC
Well, his parents are pakistani too, and they might be a little old fashioned..kinda outta your range..

You should think whether you trust this man, his parents, and how your future will be together...

If not, well...give him his kids, tell his parents that they juss made thier son lose his girlfriend and get the guts and LEAVE BABY! you can do it your way and no two parents can stop you! YOu rock and dont forget to think a lot about ur decision..dont accept or decline right away..TAKE CARE! :)
Doodlebug
2006-04-03 06:39:00 UTC
You live in the free western world and here, you would only marry someone if you love him. Once you are married it is forever. Be sure you know what you are getting yourselves into. Be careful. Don't make a decision of gigantic puportions because someone else tells you to.
?
2006-04-03 06:18:47 UTC
I am old enough to think your doing this backwards. But that's just my opinion.

My big concern is if you marry him and recognize him as father of three children, he will have more legal control over them. He may be a great guy BUT!!! There have been cases of children taken out of the U.S. by their fathers and never returned. The Legal Problem is MONSTROUS AND EXPENSIVE AND HEARTBREAKING. Please see an attorney who specializes in this area before you consider marriage. Is he the recognized Father on their birth certificates? If you marry, His parents will want to see their Grandchildren, if he takes them for a visit they may very well encourage him to stay in his home country to raise his children in his faith and in his countries customs. THINK THIS OVER LONG AND HARD.
proff
2006-04-16 04:00:25 UTC
it sleft to you honey but take ur kids into consideration before you take any decision. Deliberate n then decide coz there would be 5 lives at stake not 2
belizeigram
2006-04-13 12:10:08 UTC
Hi Noo Noo, If you two Love each other and are wanting to get married I say yes .Sorry to say,His parents put it correctly when they say you are linving in sin.
tulipsā™„77
2006-04-03 06:25:28 UTC
if you want to marry him, do it. if you have even the slightest doubts, dont do it ... its not about what others want, its about what you guys want. as far as the backgrounds go, you had three kids with him, so why would you NOT want to marry just because hes from pakistan?
areyoukidding
2006-04-15 18:49:18 UTC
If you have to ask after having three children, getting married is not what you need to do.
Monica
2006-04-03 06:12:05 UTC
If you love him and want to marry him do so, if he only wants to marry you because of the opinion of his parents don't do it.
hbk
2006-04-15 19:37:17 UTC
If you are happy and the kids are happy then go ahead but if you have second thoughts or are not sure then do not make that mistake.
the nightwatcher
2006-04-15 06:42:40 UTC
Dont be push into something if your not 2 sure of
2006-04-15 20:32:39 UTC
vcery simple...Do you love him?, do you want to spend the rest of your likfe with him? are you ready for marriage? cultural issues are you afraid of them? ask your self this questions, you will know the answer in your heart and mind.
scorpio11120
2006-04-03 06:13:24 UTC
if you love him and want to get married then yes.
cnagirl42@sbcglobal.net
2006-04-15 17:10:52 UTC
if you love this man then you need to marry him.race is no factor.
Lay L.A.
2006-04-15 22:51:15 UTC
If you love him and you feel at this time in your life you are ready to commit to him...
2006-04-15 00:17:45 UTC
if u love him,marry him
davidromano_100
2006-04-16 19:58:58 UTC
IF YOU REALY LOVE THIS MAN......?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

JUST BE SHURE NO CHANGE YOU RELIGION OR YOU CULTUR.
peanut
2006-04-16 02:46:06 UTC
if u love him, then u should.
Katie07